Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THIS DEVOTION!!!!!

Lately I have been searching for a devotion book. There are some great ones out there but I just wanted to Write about this particular one in general.

 
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
By SarahYoung
 
 


I been reading this for about a month now and I must say I cant even begin to tell you how much I love this little devotion.
It is packed full of great little reminders to dwell on throughout your day.

I HAVE NEVER GONE A DAY WITHOUT FEELING AS IF THE DEVOTION I READ ON THAT DAY TIED IN TO MY DAILY LIFE!
 
 
The following is an example of the devotions in this book:
 
October 16th
Look to me continually for help, comfort and companionship. Because I am always by your side, the briefest glance can connect you with me. When you look to me for help, it flows freely from my presence. This recognition of your need for me in  small matters as well as large ones, keeps you spiritually alive. AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.
Psalm 34:4-6
Psalm 105:4
2 Corinthians 1: 3-4
 
 
I Highly recommend this devotion. I believe there are 3 different versions. one for women (above), one for men, and one that is meant for both.
 
GO BUY THIS DEVOTION
YOU WILL LOVE IT
 
 
 
 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1400320119/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1591451884&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0YRACNBXJBMKPZ2QMQA2

No comments:

Post a Comment