Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Me in a Nutshell

 
Hey Guys!
 
So this is just a little Get to know me thing before all the fun stuff!
 
My name is Maci
I am 19 years old and am Currently living in Indianapolis Indiana!
 
 
I was Born in Greencastle Indiana on September 9th
That's me!
 
 
I come from a Average sized family consisting of mostly BOYS!
I have my two parents, Robert and Kelli
And two younger brothers, Cameron and Isaiah
 
 
I am madly in love with a Man named Nathan
We have been dating for about 5 years at this point.
Words cant Describe how much he means to me.
Nathan
 
 
I do attend College
I started off at Boyce College but am now taking a semester off in order to grow in my daily walk with the Lord. I am currently taking Ivy Tech classes.
 
As you may have guessed, I am a Christian. I was raised in a Christian home my whole life. I came to know the lord at age 13.
 
I am starting this blog in order to share my day-to-day experiences when it comes to my walk with the lord. I want to be able to share what the lord has done in my life and is still doing. I must say, I am NOT the best writer, but ill try my hardest to make reading this enjoyable! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself.
 
- Maci






No comments:

Post a Comment